This guide will walk you through the necessary steps to root your phone. Some devices can be rooted in minutes. Others take a little research. But one thing is clear: Rooting your phone is one of the best ways to tap into your Android device’s true potential.
Instructions of Rooting:
- Make sure that your device has at least 60% charge
- Download the update.zip and place it into directly on your sd card.
- Power off your phone and wait for a few seconds.
- Enter recovery mode by pressing the home+power+volume up at the same time.In the recovery menu use the volume up and volume down keys to move , use the home button to choose an option and use the power button to go back to the main menu.
- In recovery menu select Apply update from sd card.
- Choose the update.zip file that we had earlier placed in the sd card.
- Now enter the file and select the option “Yes”.
- Now just sit back and wait for the device to get rooted.
- After completion reboot the device.
- After rebooting your device check whether the Super User app is installed for confirming that the device has been successfully rooted.
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU HAVE BRICKED/SPOILT YOUR DEVICE DURING THE PROCESS.